Exclusive Access to Energy’s Most Profitable Opportunities
There is no doubt that 2013 will be the biggest year ever in the oil and energy markets. The price of oil is expected to soar back above $100 a barrel… and climb much further from there.
And while these prices move, there will be incredible opportunities for investors like you to profit across the board.
Dr. Kent Moors would know.
After all, he’s been a leading consultant on the global energy markets for 31 years. His clients include:
- Six of the world’s top 10 oil companies…
- Leading natural gas producers throughout Russia, the Caspian Basin, the Persian Gulf and North Africa…
- High-level officials from the U.S., Russian, Kazakh, Bahamian, Iraqi and Kurdish governments…
- Governors of several U.S. states and the premiers of two Canadian provinces…
- The Bank of England, the Caribbean Business Enterprise Trust, Citicorp, Control Data, AT&T, Deutsche Bank, EDS, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the International Finance Corporation, the Russian Central Bank and Westinghouse…
And that’s just a fraction of his resume.
Kent meets with his clients all year-round… and in places all over the world.
Plus, the intelligence he gets from these meetings is invaluable to investors of all shapes and portfolio sizes.
But here’s the thing…
Kent’s never really been content to provide Wall Street with his services. And they call him all of the time.
But he never gives them any exclusive insight that he wouldn’t share with his readers first. They serve merely to drive the current herd mentality in the Big Apple, often adding to the problems we hear about all the time.
They’re not the real driving force in the market. That role is occupied by millions of individual investors – the real soul of the free market. People who are just trying to create their own financial independence by spotting good investment opportunities.
People like you, for instance.
That’s why Kent makes his recommendations here, in The Oil & Energy Investor - an advisory letter for investors who don’t – or simply can’t - get access to this kind of information.
That’s why Oil & Energy Investor subscribers continue to have such an advantage over everyone else.
In every issue, Kent focuses on stories that go beyond the headlines on television or in financial journals, and explains to you what is really going on in the markets… You’ll find out what the energy industry’s biggest players are really doing to make more money for themselves… and how you can profit from their moves.
And best of all… you can’t beat the price.
Just enter your email address below, and you’ll get all of Kent’s energy opportunity reports for free.